french weed joke:
french weed joke:
Why can’t there be a male hooter’s equivalent where male servers are shirtless and highly sexualized for their bodies and looks
Male Strip clubs. You’re thinking of male strip clubs.
No. Not a male strip club. A strip club is a strip…
"…Imagine a post-apocalyptic mermaid situation."
I am so over people thinking that Leis look like this:
A lei takes hard time and vigorous work. We (Hawaiians) wake up at the crack of dawn to gather whats needed to make the lei that we want. It can take hours or days to make the leis and Hawaiian’s make leis with only good intentions and love because they believe that if you make a lei with malicious intent it will come out into the lei. There is many different ways to make leis and we also make leis from shells and feathers. It isn’t only Hawai’i that makes leis but throughout Polynesia fellow Polynesians make leis in their own style.
To call the above image a lei is disrespectful to my culture and I want that shit to stop. That isn’t a lei, the images in the photoset are leis.
I don’t trust anyone who thinks all morality is a moral gray area, sorry, some things are just wrong and evil and can never be defended.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In a house with a good career going, married and with some little ones and pets.
- Do you want to get married?
Yes - committedly married, whether legal or not. I have no objection either way.
- Do you want to have children?
Yes, 2 or 3 is my ideal.
- Do you want to move? If yes, where?
I’m okay where I am now, but I’d be okay living on an ocean coast
- How does your dream house look like?
Oh god, I’m thinking of a joke from high school with the corn experimentation lab in the basement… but in reality, I’d ideally like a home that has a good sized yard, is in a nice neighbourhood, has a pool, and enough rooms for the family, plus a living room and a library/study.
- What is your dream job?
I don’t know
- What are five things you want to do before you die?
Marry a man I love and have children with him.
Complete as much of my family history as possible
Help change the world somehow for the better
Learn as much as I can about history
- Are you scared of the future?
- What’s your biggest dream you would like to achieve in life?
Publish various books
- What would be the ideal age for you to die?
Somewhere in my 100s I guess, so I can see my great grandkids hopefully
- Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 10 songs
Big bear (Sierra Noble)
Better than Revenge (Taylor Swift)
Two more lonely people (Miley Cyrus)
Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)
Moombahwow (A Tribe called Red)
Naughty Girl (Beyonce)
Teenage Girl (Katy Perry)
Hailie’s Song (Eminem)
Addicted (Kelly Clarkson)
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you?
France for sure. I’d probably bring a few friends and my boyfriend
- What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen)
Black pen works
- Favourite month and why?
I’m quite fond of May - it’s not too hot out yet, but it’s nice and warm still.
- Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them.
One of the ex-stars from Degrassi dated my ex-boyfriend, and then I dated him again a few months later.
- Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
My hair brush, my water bottle and study notes
- What brand logo is closest to you currently?
Lasenza, cuz I’m wearing it.
- Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favourites?
Skyrim! It isn’t a computer game :P
- A musical artist you love that isn’t well known.
Loane! well, not well known here…
- A musical artist you love that is well known
- What is your desktop background currently?
My Mr. Bear who passed on.
- Last person you talked to, and through what did you talked to them
my best friend, Katey, via skype. Right now :P
- First colour name you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow
- What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in?
Ipod, alarm clock, phone, laptop
- What kind of headphones do you use?
idk, headphoney ones.
- What musical artists have you seen perform live?
Jonas Brothers back when I was 13
- Does virginity matter to you?
In relation to what? For my friends, I don’t care, that’s their business.
- What gaming consoles do you or your family own?
- What pets do you have? What are their names?
I have no pets at this point. I used to have a dog, but he passed on.
- What’s the best job you’ve ever had?
I’ve only ever had 2 jobs, and I’ll rank PetSmart above Quiznos any day!
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
Well I’d have to say Quiznos in this case considering I’ve had two jobs and I liked PetSmart better.
- What magazines do you read, if any?
Used to read one called GL, but don’t read any today.
- Inspiration behind your URL?
- Inspiration behind your blog title?
I am addicted to chocolate.
- Favourite item of clothing?
I do like PJs.
- Are you friends with any exes?
NO OH GOD NO NEVER AGAIN
- Name at least one book you loved as a child.
- What’s your native language? If that language has distinct regional variations, which variation? (eg. AU English, US English)
I consider both English and French to be my first languages, though I speak more English now than French. Dialects: Canadian English, and originally Parisian French, now more Canadian French (long story).
- What email service do you use?
- Is there anything hanging on the walls of the room you are currently in?
- What’s your favourite number, and why?
6. Idk why
- Earliest moment in your life you can remember?
- What did you have for dinner yesterday?
- How often do you brush your teeth?
Daily, usually twice a day.
- What’s your favourite candy/chocolate?
I CAN’T PICK JUST ONE D:
- Have you had other blogs on Tumblr? Do you have any other blogs currently?
This is my only personal blog, though I do sometimes blog political stuff on here… not as much though.
- If you were suddenly really hungry, what would you choose to eat?
If I had any choice? Chocolate. If I have to pick something in my room right now? Probaby KD.
- What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of?
Major Fan: Teen Wolf, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Women of the Otherworld
General Fan: Disney, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Friends, Sabrina the teenage witch, etc.
- If you could study anything, what would it be?
Well right now I’m studying History, but an ideal semester/year would be these topics/courses:
- New France
- 13 Colonies
- Colonial Latin America
- Metis History
- Mesoamerican empires and civilizations
- Indigenous peoples of North America
- European History: 1400-1900
- Napoleonic Europe
- Indigenous peoples of South America
- French Revolution
- Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chap stick, gloss, balm, lipstick)
- How would you describe your sense of humour?
Sarcasm, puns and blatant truths
- What things annoy you more than anything else?
Really fucking annoying people with voices that make me decide I’d rather lose my hearing so I turn up the music to a deafining volume just to tune them out.
- What kind of position are you in at the moment?
- Do you wear much jewellery?
Bracelet most days, necklace some days, earrings rarely.
- Who is the leader of your country, currently? Any other levels of government with leaders? (State, region, province, county, district, municipality, etc.)
Harper is the PM.
- 46. Last 3 blogs on your dashboard, not including any of your own
- What do you carry your money in?
- Do you enjoy driving? Why or why not?
I hate driving. I get nervous and worry I’ll crash
- Longest drive you have ever been on?
Probably going to Montreal, took about 8 hours.
- Furthest away from home you have ever been?
Mexico, when I was 6.
- How many times have you moved house?
Once when I was 9, to a new house. Once when I was 17, to a new house again, and then into residence, back to the house, and then residence again, and now my apartment, so…6 ?
- What is on the floor of the room you’re currently in, not including furniture?
clothes and binders.
- How many devices do you own which can access the internet?
- Is there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy?
- Is there anything that always makes you sad?
- What programs do you currently have open?
facebook, tumblr, streaming tv, and wikipedia.
- 57. What do you associate the colour red with?
- Last strong smell you can remember smelling?
- Last healthy thing you ate?
does KD count as healthy?
- Do you drink tea or coffee, and how much per day?
Neither and 0
- What do you associate the colour blue with?
- How long is the closest ruler you can find?
I can’t find one.
- What colour pants/skirt/etc. are you currently wearing?
Purple pj pants
- When was the last time you drank water?
30 seconds ago.
- How often do you clear your browser history?
I don’t, ever.
- Do you believe nude photos can be artistic, rather than erotic?
Rare circumstances yes. Mostly in old paintings like the Venus one.
- Ever written fanfiction for anything?
Couple things yeah
- Last formal event you attended
Residence Prom I think
- If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
Probably sometime in May or June, because growing up most people were at camp during my birthday :(
- Would you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside?
- Roughly how many people live in your town?
I think a million or so
- Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
- Favourite place to shop? Can be a certain store or a place where there are multiple stores
Yves Rocher (makeup)
Bluenotes, Garage and Lulu Lemon for most clothes.
- Do you have a smartphone? What kind? If you don’t, do you want one?
- What is your least favourite colour, and why?
Bright yellow. Idk
- 76. How do you spell grey/gray?
Grey or Gray, idk depends on my mood I guess, I don’t think about it.
- Go to your dashboard and describe the image shown in the radar section (below the “Find blogs” link)
A dog with glasses
- What difference is there between how many followers you have, and the number of blogs you follow?
I follow a lot of blogs and have very few followers.
- How many posts do you have?
3337 (this will be 3338)
- How many posts have you liked?
- Do you post mainly reblogs, or your own content?
- Do you track any tags?
- What time is it currently?
- Is there anything you should be doing right now?
Studying would be good but I took a study break cuz my brain felt dead.
once i made a video about this and i got 593048203 pieces of hate mail for it
It means to rid ourselves of the colonial mindset that has been imposed on us since birth. To speak our languages, to practice our cultures, to take back what has been stolen from us, etc. Decolonizing is many things. - mod M
Fixin’ the boo-boos
Tatyana Fazlalizadeh’s Street Art Confronts Sexual Harassment
STOP STREET HARASSMENT. Love this campaign.