- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In a house with a good career going, married and with some little ones and pets.
- Do you want to get married?
Yes - committedly married, whether legal or not. I have no objection either way.
- Do you want to have children?
Yes, 2 or 3 is my ideal.
- Do you want to move? If yes, where?
I’m okay where I am now, but I’d be okay living on an ocean coast
- How does your dream house look like?
Oh god, I’m thinking of a joke from high school with the corn experimentation lab in the basement… but in reality, I’d ideally like a home that has a good sized yard, is in a nice neighbourhood, has a pool, and enough rooms for the family, plus a living room and a library/study.
- What is your dream job?
I don’t know
- What are five things you want to do before you die?
Marry a man I love and have children with him.
Complete as much of my family history as possible
Help change the world somehow for the better
Learn as much as I can about history
- Are you scared of the future?
- What’s your biggest dream you would like to achieve in life?
Publish various books
- What would be the ideal age for you to die?
Somewhere in my 100s I guess, so I can see my great grandkids hopefully